No classes this week as it was Christmas 2011/2012.
- Tried to do my homework at least 5 times a week; all in all, my discipline was good! Vast quantities of food and alcohol meant I really had to dig deep some days.
- Added ‘side-kick series’ to my homework – really fires up my piriformis and ITB muscles, which means that they’re tight and I’m not engaging my glutes enough.
- Teasers are looking much stronger, and I was surprised to look in the mirror the other day and find a fat set of ABS on me! Result!
Harry Cloudfoot is a writer and explorer of movement and mind. You can check his social media if you want but you'd be better off going and doing something, instead.
Latest posts by harrycloudfoot (see all)
- The Positivity of a Thrash Metal Show | The Cloudfoot Diaries #82 - March 7, 2017
- How I have been training around my shoulder injury | The Cloudfoot Diaries #81 - February 24, 2017
- 2 key principles for training around an injury | The Cloudfoot Diaries #80 - February 18, 2017